||The Michelson Interferometer for Passive Atmospheric Sounding (MIPAS) (more info here) is one of the instruments aboard the Environmental Satellite ENVISAT (more info here). The objectives of MIPAS are:
* Simultaneous and global measurements of geophysical parameters in the middle atmosphere;
Stratospheric chemistry: O3, H2O, CH4, N2O, and HNO3; and
Climatology: Temperature, CH4, N2O, O3;
* Study of chemical composition, dynamics, and radiation budget of the middle atmosphere;
* Monitoring of stratospheric O3 and CFC's.
More information on specific MIPAS applications can be found here.
From this collection you may order products of the following types:
- Geolocated and Calibrated Spectra (MIP_NL__1P)
- Temperature, Pressure and Atmospheric Constituents Profiles (MIP_NL__2P)
- Temperature, Pressure and Atmospheric Constituents Profiles for Meteo Users (MIP_NLE_2P)